Home Page Introduction Showrooms Contact Us
 
 
   

The business was founded by the mineralogist James Gregory in 1858. Formerly located at various premises in London, the firm has now moved to Walmer in Kent. It is presently run and owned by Brian and Mary Lloyd who took over the business from Mr and Mrs Bottley in 1982.